- Access to this website is completely free of charge. The User agrees to use it in accordance with current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public policy, and is responsible to RE-INVENTA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or to third parties, for any loss or damage that may be caused by any breach of this obligation. This website has been developed with information from internal and external sources, therefore TECNOLOGÍAS RE-INVENTA, S.L. does not guarantee the truthfulness, completeness, or acurracy of the information herein contained. TECNOLOGÍAS RE-INVENTA, S.L. assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage that may be caused by the use of the services contained herein.
- The USER recognises and accepts that all Intellectual or Industrial Property rights over content in the website belong to TECNOLOGÍAS RE-INVENTA, S.L. It is forbidden to reproduce, transform, distribute, transmit or publicly broadcast, place at the disposal of the public, or exploit by any means whatsoever, of all or part of the content of this website or the materials included herein. Said actions of use may only be carried out with the explicit authorisation of the website owner and provided that explicit reference is made to the owner of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
- The data collected through the forms available on the website will become part of a file owned by TECNOLOGÍAS RE-INVENTA, S.L., registered address Madrid 28046, Paseo Castellana 113, 4º Izq, whose purpose will be the one detailed in each of the said forms. In the referenced forms, the fields marked with an asterisk are obligatory; thus, if said fields are not filled in, TECNOLOGÍAS RE-INVENTA, S.L. will be unable to record the user’s data in its files. TECNOLOGÍAS RE-INVENTA, S.L. will not transfer the data of the USERS to third parties without their consent, except in the cases allowed by the Data Protection Act, LOPD 15/1999. The Customer may exercise his or her rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by virtue of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 dated December 13th on the Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable regulations, by sending a letter by post, with a copy of his or her DNI card to the following address: Calle Mira El Río 7, 1º izda 28048 Madrid.
- The User is liable, in any case, for the truthfulness of the data provided, and the TECNOLOGÍAS RE-INVENTA, S.L. reserves the right to deny access to registered services to any User who provides false data, notwithstanding other actions stipulated by Law.
- ECNOLOGÍAS RE-INVENTA, S.L. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of its website operation and/or services and therefore it assumes no liability whatsoever in this respect. TECNOLOGÍAS RE-INVENTA, S.L. does not control nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the Contents that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system.
- Any user who wishes to insert links from his or her own webpages to this Website must comply with the following conditions, and the ignorance of which does not constitute a release from the liabilities deriving from Law: The link will only provide a connection to the homepage of the Website, without reproducing it in any form. Under all circumstances it is forbidden to establish frames of any type that may envelop the Website or allow the visualisation of the Contents through Internet addresses (URLS) that are different from those of the Website; and, in any case, when they are visualised together with contents not related to the Website in such a way as to: (I) produce, or possibly produce, error, confusion, or deception on the part of users as to the true origin of the service or contents; (II) imply an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) be used to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of TECNOLOGÍAS RE-INVENTA, S.L., or (IV) incur in any other form that is forbidden by the legislation in force.